It’s time for the annual Yearbook Cover Contest! This is a wonderful opportunity for kids from K – 5 to showcase their creativity. Winners from each grade will be selected to be displayed on the front or back cover of the yearbook by an outside judge. Please encourage your kids to enter for a chance to be a featured artist on the yearbook cover!
Please read the attached FLYER for detailed rules, judging criteria and tips for a good entry.
A few requirements for the kids’ entries…
- Use 8.5″ x 11″ paper, portrait orientation.
- This should be a student-made piece of artwork (no tracing or computer-generated graphics)
- Be sure your child includes the school name (Monroe) and school year (2020 – 2021) somewhere in the drawing.
- The student’s first and last name should be written clearly on the front of their creation.
- Make sure nothing important gets too close to the edges or it might get cut off when uploaded.
- Only one entry per student and no group entries.
All Submissions are due by March 10th in the front office!
If you have any questions, please contact the yearbook committee at email@example.com.