Staff Appreciation Week- Donations Needed
We are so thankful for our Monroe Staff! Staff Appreciation Week is May 6th-10th. The theme is ‘Around the World’ and we are looking for people to donate cases of LaCroix/soda, desserts, paper products (napkins/plates/plastic utensils) for each day of the week. Plan on providing for 70 people and try to tie your dessert/paper products around the theme of the day. Please have all donations to the front office by 10-10:15am Mon-Thursday and 8-8:30am on Friday. Thank you!
- Monday, May 6th: Tacos, Guacamole and all the Fixin’s in the Staff Lounge at lunch time
- Tuesday, May 7th: 5 minute Swedish massages in the Staff Lounge at lunch time. Beverages and desserts will be provided that day (no meal)
- Wednesday, May 8th: Katy’s Dumplings in the Staff Lounge at lunch time
- Thursday, May 9th: Empanadas and Salads in the Staff Lounge at lunch time
- Friday, May 10th: All American breakfast. Mc Donalds breakfast sandwiches, oatmeal and coffee in the Staff Lounge at breakfast time.
Permanent link to this article: https://monroeschoolpto.com/staff-appreciation-week-donations-needed/