It is that time of year when the weather improves and there are more students choosing to ride their bicycles and walk to and from school. To help ensure student safety, please review the route to and from school you wish your child to use on a daily basis. Encourage them to do the following:
- obey all traffic laws and look both ways when crossing the road
- students must wear helmets when riding bikes or scooters
- use the designated crosswalks at intersections
- listen for instructions from any crossing guard
- limit the use of any personal electronic devices that might otherwise impede their ability to effectively hear and/or see the environment going on around them
We appreciate your support and efforts helping us better ensure all children make it to school and back home safely.