The Monroe PTO together with The D181 Foundation is proud to bring Matt Wilhelm to Monroe School on Monday, October 18th.
Matt Wilhelm is a BMX Flatland rider and motivational speaker. He is known for his fast spinning and aggressive riding style. He is a three-time X Games Medalist, World Championship Silver Medalist, two-time United States National Champion, and Guinness World Record Holder.
Among other television appearances Matt advanced to the semi-finals on America’s Got Talent. He also won America’s Got Talent YouTube Competition, and won FOX TV’s 30 Seconds to Fame.
Wilhelm is also a motivational speaker and performs at over 300 schools per year. He was featured in the award-winning documentary Stop Bullying: Speak UP with President Obama.
Here are some of Matt’s accolades:
- 3-Time X Games Medalist
- 2-Time National Champion
- World Championship Bronze and Silver Medalist
- Semi-Finalist on America’s Got Talent
- Winner of America’s Got Talent YouTube Competition
- Winner of FOX TV’s 30 Seconds to Fame
- Red Bull Fight with Flight Champion
- Guinness World Record Holder
- 2021 Team USA Member for the BMX World Championships
For more information on Matt Wilhelm, CLICK HERE!