We made it through our first week of e-learning! Thank you teachers, parents and students for being flexible in support of continued learning.
You can continue to reference the District elearning site here, including staff contact information.
Note the following updates per the District 181 updates sent on 3/19 & 3/20:
- Per the state issued executive order, Illinois residents are required to “stay at home” effective Saturday, March 21 at 5:00 p.m, through the end of day April 7. As part of the Governor’s order, he announced that school will remain closed, with a new tentative reopening date of April 8.
- In line with the “stay at home” order, all D181 buildings will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 23.
- Social Distancing: Please consider this best-practice precautionary measure while schools are closed. We kindly ask that children do not gather on or utilize school playgrounds at this time.
- Travel Information: If you, your family, or a family member is planning to travel, we ask that you complete this Voluntary Travel Form.
- Reporting Positive Cases: Please report all cases of positive COVID-19 among students, family, and staff to the District by emailing District Certified Nurse Pam Barron at email@example.com.
- Latest Updates: Please continue to monitor the websites of the CDC, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and the DuPage County Health Department (DCHD)for information and their latest recommendations.