There is still time for your kids to submit an entry for the Yearbook Cover Contest. Please remind your kids to:
- Be original/creative
- Use lots of color
- Keep it neat
Please CLICK HERE to read more detailed rules, judging criteria and tips for a good entry.
A few requirements for the kids’ entries…
- Use 8.5″ x 11″ paper, portrait orientation.
- This should be a student-made piece of artwork (no tracing or computer-generated graphics)
- Be sure your child includes the school name (Monroe) and school year (2018 – 2019) somewhere in the drawing.
- The student’s first and last name should be written clearly on the front of their creation.
- Make sure nothing important gets too close to the edges or it might get cut off when uploaded.
- Only one entry per student and no group entries.
All Submissions are due by Tuesday, March 19th in the front office! If you have any questions, please contact the yearbook committee at email@example.com